Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:18 Styling

I am not good at letting my child dress himself. I have a sweater holder in my son's closet with a complete outfit in each section. He just grabs one and put everything in one section on and then he is good to go. This is the result when he goes for it himself.

(Side note: We have arrived and are in our new home. Yeah. Now for the unpacking. I was so tired that the packing has come to a halt and I have just been playing for a couple of days with the kids. We all needed some down time.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Mardi Gras beads! LOL. Good luck with unpacking. I'm still avoiding boxes I shoved in the back closet;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the move!
    I have the same system for my daughter using the sweater holder in the closet with full outfits. We used to set them out every Sunday, but have gotten out of practice and now she does it all herself. I love the look he chose! LOL

    ReplyDelete