Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mommy's Project 52:48 Loud

LOUD - seems to be the only volume setting on my kids somedays.  I am forever saying, "Use your inside voice" or "In here, you need to use a whisper voice" but the default is usually LOUD.  This is especially true for my son although my daughter is not far behind.  I won't subject you a video of our loud volume.

My daughter also has a preference for LOUD clothing.  She likes bright colors and patterns.  She also likes to add glasses, hats, and other accessories.  She loves to pick her own shoes.   I will add a few pictures below of some of her clothing choices.  I love the confidence she demonstrates, I hope she keeps it as she grows.  It will be a fun ride watching these two grow up!

2 Year old birthday Party - January 2012

Out in the sun - May 2012 

May 2012 - Took the wig from Grandma's doll



No comments:

Post a Comment