Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mommy's Project 52:29 Family


Family are the people you can count on in the worst of times. Yes, they celebrate the good times with you but "family" are the ones that are there for you when times are bad. Your family could be your biological family, adopted family, church family, or neighborhood family. It is important that you have someone or many someones that you can turn to in times of trouble. It gives me great peace and security to know if the worst happened and you can fill in anything you can think might be a terrible situation. I know that my family would be there for me. I don't worry that I could ever be without food or shelter for my family. I am saddened at how many people don't have that basic security net in their lives. I am truly blessed to have many family members who love and support us in our triumphs and struggles.

All the grandparents were present at the Baptism of our youngest in 2010. Even though the closest grandparent is now 6 hours away, I know they would do anything in their power to help us and their grandchildren.









1 comment:

  1. What a great picture, and how nice to have the family together for such a joyous occasion!

    ReplyDelete