Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:16 Organizing

I feel exactly the opposite of organized right now. I had dreams of sorting through everything before I moved and it is not going to happen. I find myself just putting stuff in boxes hoping that I will be able to unpack slowly and the organizing will happen on the other end of this move. I do like to organize and we will have to downsize because we are going to have about 400 less square feet of space in the new house. I do feel that the space is better designed so I am hoping that will make up for some of the difference. I am really looking forward to getting us and all our stuff back in one location.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh, organizing and moving do not go hand in hand! Best wishes for peace and moved-in-sanity soon!

    ReplyDelete